The Qi-Vesta is the original work of great seer Almine, www.spiritualjourneys.com
Qi Vesta wheel in the product image by Almine, LLC Spiritiual Journeys.
Qi-Vesta means ‘The Breath of the Divine’ or that which breathes life into manifestation.
For those who wish to establish in Oneness with a daily practice, the Qi Vesta offering will be for you. Why it’s so important at this time is that it offers profound support to be in Oneness. Consider also that it has never been done from the Field of the One! It is very a powerful system to support the dissolution of reference points.
Those who join will receive pdfs with the 4 sets of 36 cards, along with a pdf on how to do the main manifestation spread. There are options on how to use it, as follows:
- ** Casual use, as you feel inspired to. You would do the spread around a situation and it will be active for you for a day. It’s also a good idea to do it for several days, so that you are going deeper with the process. I will explain more on that in a live training session.
- ** Becoming a Huna Qi-Vesta (Huna means priest/priestess). This option requires your commitment to do the Qi-Vesta for 60 days in a row, focusing on one area of life where you wish to manifest anew, fully rooted in oneness. The beauty of this Huna training is that you really deepen in your integration of the principles of the Qi-Vesta. They work to dismantle the matrices of the 4 realities we’ve been in–clearing up karma through gaining insight. You will find you release reference points more and more through the process.
Following the 60-day Huna process, is another process of 8 assignments from the Infinite, which purifies the blood and heals the broken building blocks of life, and supports the emergence of the body to Incorruptible Matter. This is done through the main manifestation spread, augmented by specific precepts, alchemical crystals and their angels.
- ** There is also a 2nd simpler spread, called the Hakulit process, which can be done at any time, and it is quite incredible in its effect. This will also be covered.
The Program ~ What you Get
- The Qi-vesta pdfs for the cards (simple to print on thick stock paper at your local printers, and have them cut into quarters. Very inexpensive and simple.)
- Sound elixir for the spread ceremony
- 3 live training sessions for the main manifestation spread. Intro session, Q&A after about a week, session on the Hakulit.
- Ceremony of Oneness – full video ceremony to take in the alchemical activations
- Audio meditation with the 144 Principles of the Alchemy of the One (original work of Almine, alminediary.com)
- Video activation of the 24 New Tones of Creation (original work of Almine)
- One month of access to the Qi-Vesta app!
Participants also also receive a $50 discount to the Qi-Vesta app You will receive a discount code. For those completing the Huna Qi-Vesta, you can be added to a directory on the Rune Mastery Environment (www.anutiama.net) if you plan to offer sessions to clients.
I have recently been appointed by Almine, as the Dean of the Qi Vesta internationally.
|Thank you for today’s call Anita! I love the Qi Vesta…working with it leaves my whole body smiling!
Really enjoy you sharing your perspective and experience! Much love, Yvonne, USA
Note on the Guidance and Manifestation systems that Almine has received…
There are three:
- Divinity Quest, to establish pristine humanness. The manifestation process causes us to operate in exponential time, impacting our reality as the central fractal pattern.
- The Qi Vesta, to establish Oneness with Source. The manifestation process causes us to operate outside of time and space, impacting our reality as the One Life.
- The Runes of the Infinite Mother (fields 1-9 for guidance; fields 10-12 to have clarity on what is ours to manifest). Operate in integrated oneness–as unique individuate perspective and as the One Life–we are able to participate in co-creating new reality.
Greg Okulove –
I was wanting to begin the qi-vesta 60 day study and I know you have a package for sale. I laready have the qi-vesta from 2012 and I understand that there are new cards does that make the older obsolete? Also is the program you offer have a fluid start time or must I wait until the beginning of a month to begin? And are the meetings recorded or must you attend live? Thanks for the information in advance.
Dear Greg, You can start anytime. At first it was a group starting at the same time, but then others joined in later and are doing it in their own time. All the prior calls are recorded, and you get them over time, after you sign up, and are invited to current live calls. All are recorded. You will get the new material in the program too, including the assignments, should you choose to carry on beyond the Huna Qi Vesta. ~ A