There are many oils you can add in to enhance the alchemy of the Time Map Process. Besides the daily standard protocol of Forever New and Sacred Space, you might consider adding the following:
Alchemist’s Oracle, as you use the alchemical Runes of the 9th set.
Flight of the Falcon is one I apply too, as it supports a common language between the 3 centers of Head, Heart, and Gut–helping to do away with false spirit that has kept them antagonistic to one another. You can read its main functions on the AFA site here.
And if you have not explored the functions of Forever New or Sacred Space, here are main points.
This oil of rejuvenation, activates functions of the awareness particles
- The area where drainage of resources takes place in the body, occurs through a saucer sized indentation in the luminous cocoon that is comprised of the fields surrounding the body. This indentation is located about an arm’s length directly in front of the navel. The oil fills this hollow with awareness particles to prevent drainage and decay. The effect is retaining resources for body healing and evolving. Less illusion in your reality, as you are not feeding it.
- The subconscious attempt to prevent this drainage from the navel, which is why many develop belly fat to insulate it. Forever New can help with this.
- As we disconnect from giving power to external institutions or taking in neediness–which pollutes, the oil helps to reclaim the resources and our cells start to renew themselves
- The body’s memory of being able to self-renew, is stored in the brain stem. The messages to the cells of the body to renew themselves, become blocked by heavy metal toxicity, and EMF pollution . The Forever New oil provides a stimulus to the brain stem to remember its role in reactivating this function of cellular renewal.
- Protects against the effects of EMFs, which lock in memory, which makes it difficult to be in fluid perspectives and let go of stories. EMF effects last for 2 years, and to clear these out from the past, we use the bath salts. To be worn daily.
The oil of the sub-personality corresponding to the number of the day (1..4). Oils as follows:
- 1- Blue Skies/ Inner Child – under the feet
- 2- Golden Flower / Inner Nurturer – on the navel area
- 3- Fountain of Life / Inner Sage – on the thymus area
- 4- Liquid Gem / Inner Warrior – 2 inches below the navel
Note: the sub-personality blends have been upgraded my Almine, and are 50% off right now! They are so beautiful! Here are some links
If you have not explored the sub-personalities, you may want to consider the 4-video series on the 4 sub-personas–the merging of masculine and feminine sub-personalities). This is a powerful way to take in their qualities. 4-Video on Sub-personas (also on sale currently through until mid-March)
High Magic Oils
The color ring of the day associates with the fields of existence, and the High Magic oils activate us in these. So every day has an associated oil of High Magic. To find it (I mention it in the messages) count the rings and then go by the numbers of the High Magic Kit.
Here is a pdf that has the High Magic oil gates and the sub-personality sigils, as they associate with each other. It is a big confusing with IN and IC, as they have switched places a few times…but follow the number 1..4 to get the sub-p blend. You can use this sigil/gate sheet to store your oils. And to know the HM blend, refer to the other pdf included below.